Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HERE COMES...

Marshmallow Cottonball???
(It's all about the fuzzy bunnies)

This one goes out to MR. Cottonball (you know who you are). As Easter approaches I thought it would be a nice idea to capture images of some of the lovely bunnies hopping around the UVic campus. For those of you who have attended UVic, you are well aware that the bunny is the true mascot of the institute. There were more rabbits before but their overabundance means periods of catch and release. Soon there should be numerous little baby bunnies bouncing around and I shall try to share a few photos of them when I can. Until then, I shall continue to wonder how Easter Bunnies lay eggs (it is all a little mysterious, don't you think?).

1 comment:

HistoryElephant said...

As I often explain to my lovely children, we're not getting a rabbit because they will leave its care and attention to me along with the cat and guinea pig that we already have.