Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The 5th Roommate










Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,where have you been?
I've been to London to see the Queen.
Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,what did you do there?
I frightened a little mouseunder the chair.

Though the lovely Dina has never met the queen and the mouse would probably frighten her under the chair, she has be a loveable addition to the house.

Over the past 8 months she has timidly crept down the stairs stealing herself in and out of doorways until she made the house her home.

In just a few short days she will be whisked away to a new life in Alberta with her chosen Jen, but I have enjoyed her company as she hops up on the table to bath in the sunshine while I work on papers, runs after my shoe-laces when I prepare to head out for a run, and bats at my hand when she is certain I have not given her enough attention.

Thank you for picking me as your friend Dina!

No comments: