Friday, December 01, 2006

1 More Sleep

It is 12:18am. In a little over 12hours I will be on a plane about to take off for Beijing. YIIPPPEEEEE!!!!

Last night was a short night after having put together some materials for the research project I was working on, heading to bed at about 2:30am and then rising at 8:00am so that I could make my way up to the Uni to drop off some Xmassy giftos, fax some docs and mail some cards and a package before getting back to the house to grab my luggage and head to the PCL bus depot for the 1pm ferry sailing.

Once on the ferry, I settled myself into reading a good book (though I probably should have been working on my final paper - but I keep saying that). I bussed into vancouver, took a taxi to D&G's place and spent the afternoon chatting with G till D got home. We had a late dinner (9ish) and then D headed to bed around 10:30ish as he was exhausted.

Now I sit, writing this and preparing to try and find sleep. I will read a bit which may help. G has offered to drive me to the airport tomorrow morn (what a sweetie) which means a 9:45ish departure (not a bad hour). I think I am ready...whatever hasn't gotten finished will just have to not be done.

Sigh...1 more sleep, 1 more sleep, 1 more sleep...

No comments: