Monday, November 27, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Oh, the weather out side is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Yes, Victoria has been hit by the white stuff. Not that there is much of it. But for a city that isn't used to it - well, let's just say that school has been closed (now if only it would stay that way for tomorrow I would have no more classes ...)

I headed out this morning to brave the wintery wet stuff for a haircut (which, I might add, I am very pleased with). After a quick stop at London drugs I trudged home. Having the great foresight that I do (and we all laugh at this) I actually took my camera with ...

There is nothing quite like a beautiful snowy day. As I now sit in the warmth of the house drinking my hot cup o' joe it is easy to admire its beauty.

No comments: