Friday, November 10, 2006

Introducing "M"


Since I am still up I thought I would introduce M. We have been together for half a year and, since I am in Canada right now, we are loving each other across the miles. It isn't the most fun, but we both know that it is a finite amount of time ...

So, he is a US American ... yes, yes we have heard all the jokes. He is from middle America - Omaha, Nebraska to be exact, and he is my perfectly perfect - intelligent, intelligent, intelligent, kind, honest, atheletic, romantic...did I mention intelligent.

At present he is working in BJ for FIFA as the Women's World Cup will be held in China next year - which is rather exciting. Hopefully once that contract is up he will have made some great contacts and something just as incredible will come along for him.

Only 3 more weeks and I get to jump on a plane and fly back to be with him for a month so I am VERY excited about that...I just need to stay focused for 3 WEEKS....sigh.

No comments: