Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Motivation?

With so few days left before I head out I am having a great deal of concentrating on what needs to get done. I am still staring mindlessly at the blank page of the computer screen. I have a 750word statement to write for a scholarship but it isn't coming to me and I need to have it done by Friday - ACK. I have all the other components for the scholarship with the exception of one transcript. I hope it would arrive today - but it didn't. If it isn't here tomorrow morning I am going to have to find a way to get an unofficial copy so that I can hand something in.

What am I doing instead of writing. 1) I spent time looking at RVM pics 2) I started planning my training schedule for the Van run in May 2007

My legs have pretty much recovered from the UBC Fall Classic. I am still waiting to see if there are any pictures from it - if yes, I will put some up. If no...ah well. I will get out and run this weekend, just to keep at it. When I am in China I am hoping to join a gym for a few weeks so that I can keep running. JAN 2nd....that is the first day of scheduled training. It is going to be a hard push to make Boston time in May...but I must!
...I should stop procrastinating and get back to work (though I will probably find something interesting to write again later.

No comments: