Thursday, January 25, 2007

Buzy buzy bee

I had great intentions on keeping up with this on a weekly basis...it was a nice idea. Since my second semester began the calendar has begun to fill up at an incredible pace. Not only is there the need to wrap my brain around Public Poicy and Statistics (fun fun), but then there are the meetings with this Prof and appointments with that one, as well as award applications, prepping for presentations and trying to train for the marathon in May.

Sigh...I think I need a holiday.

On the fun side, I had the chance to watch a production from the music department that was based off Dr. Seuss' "Lorax". It was great. I am waiting for some pics from it to share with you all.

Though this past week has been crazily busy, I feel that there is very little to write. Most of the business is of little interest, just life type stuff necessary to move ahead in the academic field. Some of the fun stuff to come though will be presentations about China to different community groups - a little light entertainment.

I will keep you all up-to-date as it happens.

No comments: