Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tidbits from 2006

Jan - Feb was spent in Argentina (with my lovely nephew C and family) and Germany



Then the Gala (ooh lala K&K)



Then it was the GWM (M, K & A),my B-day

my trip to Thailand (happy b-day to me with Nat and Two), and the World Cup


















This was followed by A. and X.T.'s leaving party,











a charity event (Helping Hands) and...










my leaving party

















PhD life begins in Victoria with M visiting Canada













F and T had their second little girl, Courtney, on Oct. 26th- - isn't she cute.











W.Z. had an adorable little girl, Diandian, in Nov. Congrats new mum.



my younger brother, C, had his first little girl, my niece Quinn Violet, born Nov. 14










while my older but still younger big brother, K, and C of Kamloops were married in Cube in Nov.









D had his first baby girl, Francesca, on Nov. 28th - a beautiful British-Chinese angel
K and C of Calgary were engaged at the beginning of December
M and L had their first babyboy, Matthew, born on Christmas eve - what a gift!!


Mrs. L. sent along the holiday photo taken just before New Years- aren't they all cute, too











And, finally, my "upstairs roommate", J, and her boyfriend K were engaged on New Years Eve!!

No comments: